- An intense coaching program to help current or future technical leaders meet their goals and objectives of the organization
- Phase I: Company identifies participating individual and agrees to proceed.
- Phase II: Company and individual agree on expectations. STR conducts interviews within Company. Individual assessment via Myers-Briggs.
- Phase III: Focused coaching session (typically 3 days) with review of interview results and Myers-Briggs results. Instruction on critical skills such as strategic thinking, solving open-ended problems and strategic planning. Individual develops a work plan and personal improvement plan.
- Phase IV: Individual implements plans at work. Ongoing coaching from supervisor and STR.
- Improved performance, progression of organizational goals, and improved leadership skills